El diseño de las caras comunes de las monedas en euros es obra de Luc Luycx, de la Real Fábrica de la Moneda de Bélgica. En ellas se muestran imágenes de la Unión Europea y de Europa que simbolizan la unidad de la UE.
En las de 2€, 1€, 50, 20 y 10 céntimos aparece la Unión Europea antes de la ampliación del 1 de mayo de 2004 o, desde el 1 de enero de 2007, una representación geográfica de Europa. Las monedas de Italia (incluidas las de San Marino y Ciudad del Vaticano), Austria y Portugal presentan el diseño más reciente solo si se han emitido a partir de 2008.
LETTER OF INTENT
We wish to use the electronic media and/or print media produced by the European Central Bank (ECB) to inform others. We declare that:
1. Any information or materials received from the ECB will be used for information purposes only.
2. We will not use the “€ OUR MONEY” logo for purposes that could be detrimental to the euro, or for commercial or advertising purposes, and we will adhere to the style guidelines provided in the Partnership Programme.
3. Any electronic materials, pictures, files or documents provided by the ECB will remain its sole property. The ECB will reserve its or third-party copyrights. We will not pass any information or materials received from the ECB to any third party, except for production purposes.
4. Should we use the original master files of materials prepared by the ECB, we will preserve the integrity of the text.
5. We pledge to follow the reproduction rules for euro banknotes and coins as published in the Official Journal of the European Union and available on the ECB’s website at www.ecb.europa.eu/euro/banknotes/reproduction/html/index.en.html.
6. If we use electronic media online, we will include a link to www.new-euro-banknotes.eu and we will inform the ECB of the material used and where it has been used. We will forward the links.
7. We understand that stocks of ECB materials for distribution are limited. We will inform the ECB of the number of copies distributed, the means of distribution as well as the target groups.
On behalf of the company/institution mentioned above, we declare that we will refrain from using any materials either in printed or electronic form provided by the ECB until our membership of the Partnership Programme has been confirmed.
We will be liable for any damages incurred by the ECB should we not act in accordance with this Letter of Intent. We also understand that the ECB reserves the right to terminate our membership at any time.
This privacy notice is made on behalf of the European Central Bank (ECB) and applies to Havas 360, its sub-contractors and all central banks referred to as data processors below.
When you fill in the form on the website http://www.new-euro-banknotes.eu/, we collect personal information directly from you in order to provide you with information on euro banknotes. Your data will be used only for that purpose. You cannot receive information if you do not complete the form.
We keep information on your activity with us and delete it after three years of inactivity. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use this personal information to deal with your request(s), manage your account and offer you other ECB publications.
We disclose this information to our sub-contractor CetSI and on a need-to-know basis to the relevant data processors.
A. Your choices
1) You have the right to see the information that we have about you and to get mistakes corrected by contacting Havas 360;
2) You have the right to delete your account with Havas 360.
Your information is protected by European Union law. National data protection laws apply in relation to the technical and organisational security measures to be applied by the data processors mentioned below, unless the data processor is the ECB. Contact details for the European Data Protection Supervisor can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/supervisor/index_en.htm.
C. How to reach us
C.1 Contact data of data controller
European Central Bank
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 1344 5312
Fax.: +49 69 1344 5775
C.2 Contact data of data processors
C.2.1 General data processors
29/30 quai de Dion Bouton
Puteaux Cedex 92817
Phone: +33 1 58 47 92 43
Fax: +33 1 58 47 86 00
93/105 rue Veuve Lacroix
Phone: +33 1 41 19 40 50
C.2.2 Data processor for Member States and third countries
See data controller.
D. Final provisions
Data controllers may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This privacy notice is effective from 22 November 2013.
you have to accept conditions